From Rebecca Page:
A quick and easy sew, the Sweater Cape is a gorgeous, loose-fitting poncho sewing pattern. Features a draped design, deep funnel neck, and optional sleeves.
• Optional long-length sleeves
• Beginner friendly
• Loose-fitting style
• Draped from the shoulders
• Finished with wide bands at the sides and hems
• Deep funnel neck
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
Recommended Fabric: Main Fabric - You will need a knit fabric with a 2 or 4-way stretch for your Sweater Cape.
Sizes: XXS - 5XL