From Rebecca Page:
This comfortable underwear pattern fits well and has full bum coverage. There are three rise options, optional elastic and band finishes, as well as the option of having unlined or fully lined knickers.
- Three rise options: low (hipster), mid (belly-button), and high (waist)
- Optional elastic: picot, fold-over, and fully-enclosed
- Optional band finishes
- Optional lining including lining with power mesh to give additional tummy support
- Optional decorative bow
- Beginner friendly
- Full bum coverage
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
Recommended Fabrics: You will need a stretch/knit fabric. It can be any weight; however, best results and fit will be achieved with a medium weight fabric such as jersey or cotton lycra.
- Both 4-way stretch and 2-way stretch fabrics will work. For 2-way stretch fabrics, take care to place the pattern pieces as indicated for the grainlines so that the stretch runs at right angles to the grainline.
- Your fabric will need to have at least 40% stretch to get the fit as it's designed.
- The stretch recovery of your fabric is just as important as the stretch percentage. This will ensure your underwear maintains its shape and fit for as long as possible and not become baggy.
Sizes: Women’s sizes 1-10 & Women’s Curvy sizes 6C-15C.