From Rebecca Page:
It’s true! Patsy really is the party dress sewing pattern of your dreams!
The beautiful, vintage-styled dress has a princess-line bodice, an extremely full and twirly tea-length skirt, and optional skirt overlay for extra glamour. To make your day even better, the original Patsy is FREE!
And then the Patsy Add On takes the original Patsy and shoots her loveliness into the stratosphere with a collection of exceptional options that make an already special dress, even better!
- A free, beautiful vintage-styled party dress sewing pattern
- Extremely full and twirly!
- Tea length skirt with a princess line bodice and optional skirt overlay
- Features an invisible centre-back zip and includes optional gathered off-the-shoulder sleeves
- Optional boning and interlining with step-by-step instructions to create a beautifully-fitting bodice
- Suitable for medium weight wovens
- Perfect for advanced beginners
The Patsy Add-on:
- Add On gives you FIVE patterns in one!
- Using the original Patsy princess-line bodice you can now make:
- A high-low skirted dress
- Knee-length pencil dress
- Wide-leg jumpsuit
- Floor-length mermaid dress
- Plus a lined one-piece shrug
Sizes: XXS - 5XL