From Rebecca Page:
This shorts sewing pattern creates a beautifully finished pair of shorts which are fully lined and feature both front and back pleats. With multiple options to customize these shorts, such as three different length options, and the option of a straight or bubble leg, these shorts will suit all figures and styles. Depending on the fabric used, they can be worn all year.
- Three leg lengths: short, mid-thigh and knee length
- Optional buttonhole or regular elastic
- Optional bubble or straight leg
- Optional leg binding or cuffs
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced level
- Fully lined
- Front and back pleats
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Main Fabric - You can use any medium weight woven fabric for your Berry Bubbles.
- Lining Fabric - You can use any light to medium weight woven fabric to line your Berry Bubbles.