News from the Sewiverse is all our latest news and finds: indie pattern launches, podcast episodes, interesting articles, and all the goings on in the sewing universe! In this edition:
- Creativebug Block of the Month series with Heather Jones, Anna Maria Horner, and Carolyn Friedlander
- Colette's Phoebe Sew-along starts today!
- East Coast and West Coast (and Australia!) sewing retreats and workshops galore!
- Make new sewing friends with Whipstitch's 2016 Sewing Buddy Project
- Textillia Reads Goodreads Group
- Highlights from the sewing blogs...
Creativebug Block of the Month
As if Creativebug had somehow heard me when I declared one of my sewing resolutions for 2016 would be to make my first quilt, they're doing a Block of the Month series all through 2016! Modern quilters and fabric designers Heather Jones, Anna Maria Horner, and Carolyn Friedlander start each month off by teaching you how to sew a different quilt block. All the info and the first block are on their Block of the Month page.