From Haptic Lab:
Sew your own 42" x 36" map of NOLA. These quilt projects make great keepsakes, wall-hangings and crib quilts. Personalize your map with embroidered details that are most special to you: a house or apartment, the Superdome, or the path of your favorite Mardi Gras parade route.
- A single-use map template
- Sewing instructions
- Materials list
- Quilt fabric, batting, thread
- Prior sewing experience is helpful, but not necessary.
- For tips and inspiration, please see our DIY Kit Tutorial
- Tag your work on instagram using #Hapticlab