Meet the Meriam Trousers: woven pants you'll actually enjoy wearing! Classic trousers can be pretty uncomfortable if your waist spreads when you sit down—and whose doesn't? But thanks to an innovative flex waistband, the Meriam Trousers keep you comfortable while standing or sitting, without compromising on style and sophistication! The Meriam has the classic details you love in a trouser: a zip fly with a hidden closure, front slash pockets, straight legs, and optional back welt pockets. But best of all, you'll get a fabulously comfortable fit with a flex waistband that gently expands by 3-4" as you sit down, plus the option of a full bum adjustment piece, already done for you.
This Cashmerette pattern includes:
- Standard and flex waistband that expands gently as you sit
- Standard and full bum fit options
- A guide to taking your measurements and selecting your size
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed instruction booklet to guide you no matter your sewing level
- Main: Light- to mid-weight woven fabric such as wool suiting, linen, poly/cotton, or poly/wool blend.
- Lining: non-stretch cotton.
- Jan Marie (purple) is wearing a size 4 waist graded to 8 in the hips with the full bum option. Her measurements are 29" waist and 40" hips, and she is 5' 4".
- Dhara (teal) is wearing a size 4 waist graded to 0 in the hips with the standard bum option. Her measurements are 28.5" waist and 35" hips, and she is 5' 2".