From Friday Pattern Company:
The Joni Jumpsuit is designed for knit fabrics. It features tank straps that tie in back making them adjustable. The neckline comes to a slight ‘V’. The bodice is lined and features a back zipper. The wide pant legs are fitted at the hips and have optional patch pockets. The pattern can easily be modified to match any inseam or shortened to shorts.
- Downloadable PDF pattern + instructions
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Intermediate level sewing
- Suitable for knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch
- 5% of all sales for this pattern go to the Innocence Project. Read more about this on our Giving Back page.