From Charm Patterns:
Meet Jane! She’s all about giving you options. You can make a sexy jumpsuit, an adorable 1950s-style playsuit (sassy sarong front optional!), or separate pants, shorts, and bustier. It was inspired by the fabulous Ceeb of Miami jumpsuits of the ’50s, with their curve-hugging fit and sparkly appliqués, and also by Jane Russell’s amazing cruise wardrobe in the film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Whether you’re feeling more like a bad girl or a bathing beauty, this mini wardrobe will bring out the rockabilly vixen in you!
- Includes a bustier, shorts, capri pants, a sarong, and strap options for a total of 48 potential outfits!
- Make a sexy jumpsuit, a cute retro playsuit, or separates
- B to DD cup sizes
- Authentic vintage construction with steel boning and built-in bra
- Includes a 40-page instruction book
- Choose your own adventure with multiple finishing options