From Cashmerette Patterns:
Rev up your wardrobe with the Canton Moto Jacket! Designed for mid-to heavyweight woven fabrics, the Canton features classic biker-style jacket details like an asymmetrical front zip, wide notched lapel, zipper pockets, lined interior, and gusseted zipper sleeve openings.
Front princess seams and back fisheye darts provide essential shaping for curves, along with two-piece sleeves with a full bicep option. Choose between cropped or hip length and top it off with large snaps for a timeless jacket you'll wear for years to come.
- Cup sizes from C to H
- A sizing calculator which will tell you exactly which size to make
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed instruction booklet, to guide you no matter your sewing level
- A free step-by-step video sewalong, available to watch anytime
Note: The Canton printed pattern is available to pre-order and is expected to ship in early April. Your entire order will ship once the Canton is in stock.
- Main fabric: Mid- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as boiled wool, boucle, jacquard, denim, vinyl, leather. Low-stretch woven fabrics will also work.
- Lining: Lightweight woven fabric such as rayon Bemberg or crepe de chine.
- Pocket: Stable woven such as quilting cotton or shirting.
- Interfacing: Midweight woven (weft) fusible interfacing (not required if using vinyl or leather).
Sizes: 0-16 in three cup sizes (C/D, E/F, G/H).
Includes 33-46” bust and 35-46” hip.
(For sizes 12-32, click here)
- Julie (purple) is wearing a size 12 E/F graded to 16 in the hips. Her measurements are 38" high bust, 41" full bust, 37" waist, and 45.5" hips.
- Jan Marie (black) is wearing a size 6 E/F graded to an 8 in the hips. Her measurements are 33.5" high bust, 37" full bust, 28" waist, and 40" hips.