From Haptic Lab:
Sew your own 36" x 42" map of the best college town in America. (Emily is a graduate of the University of Michigan... we're preferential.) These quilt projects make great keepsakes or wall-hangings and are large enough to use as a crib quilt. Personalize your map with embroidered details that are most special to you: your old off-campus house, favorite local watering hole, or indicate the average length of the queue to get inside of Zingerman's.
- A single-use map template
- Sewing instructions
- Materials list
- Quilt fabric, batting, thread
- Prior sewing experience is helpful, but not necessary.
- For tips and inspiration, please see our DIY Kit Tutorial
- Tag your work on instagram using #Hapticlab