Log in or join Textillia to get full access to the database and become part of our community of sewists, quilters, and textile artists.

Another heavily modified Moneta dress, drafted down a bit in size to fit the child. The neckline on this really stretched out when I turned under/hemmed it, so I'm going to pick that out, try and steam it back into shape, and add a band. We'll see what happend. 

Modifications

Shortened the xs bodice by multiple inches, shaved a couple inches off at the shoulder, and angled the bodice front/back pieces-- grading out about 2 inches @ CF and CB neckline. Also graded out the waist a bit as needed to allow for positive ease. I used the xs skirt as-is, sans pockets. I re-drafted the curve of the sleeve shoulder, after removing approximately two inches from it, if I remember correctly.