This is barely (or actually not even) a sewing project, but it's a fabric project so I'm going to add it anyway!
I couldn't find an iPhone SE double layer case (the kind with a hard shell and rubber layer inside) that I liked, so I decided to try and DIY, and I'm THRILLED with the result! I bought a clear case from Case Mate, made a template, cut out a piece of precious Liberty lawn (I was originally going to use Nani Iro, but I realised double gauze wasn't ideal for this), and ta-da! DIY Liberty phone case. And of course, I can cut more out and swap them whenever I like! Love when projects turn out just like I imagined!